Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Choices

Live life while I'm young
But don't get too old
Have fun and get out
Don't do as I'm told

        Find what I seek
        A love that will last
        Someone take me away
        forget about the past

Wild and free
Young and fun
Getting drunk with whoever
Getting burned by the sun

        Stable and safe
        How he understands
        I'm stubborn and crazy
        Just hold my hands

Save the world
Prove them wrong
Live the kind of life
To be written in songs

        Pull me closer
        When I push away
        Stay by my side
        When my trust strays

See the world
Feel the rain
Feel the adrenaline
Pump though my veins

        Feel my heart
        And see my mind
        My soul is yours
        So please be kind

    Risk my heart
    Risk my life
    What do I see
    When I close my eyes

    The dreams I want
    The happiness I seek
    I'm stuck in the middle
    Both out of reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment